- All Things Elderberry began in 2017 and has its roots in the local St. Louis, Missouri area.
- All Things Elderberry uses local resources and manufactures the product in our community.
- Over the last three years, hundreds of customers have purchased over 10,000 bottles of our Elderberry Elixir.
- We partner with over 30 retailers who sell our product in-store.
- Currently, All Things Elderberry is producing our Elderberry Elixir, along with other products such as Elderberry Elixir Dry Kits and Elderberry Apple Butter.
- Even though we want to share our elderberry products nationwide, we will always remain firmly rooted in our community, supporting our local providers and partners.
Elderberry is the dark purple berry from the European Elder tree. Elderberry is native to Europe, Africa and parts of Asia, but has become common in the U.S. It has deciduous leaves, white flowers (elderflowers), and berries that turn from green to red to black when ripe. Elderberries in the form of elderberry elixir have been shown to boost immunity. They are naturally high in antioxidants, flavanoids, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B6, iron and potassium, among several other essential nutrients
Unlike other brands, we produce our products using NO artificial sweeteners, NO refined sugars, NO high fructose corn syrup, NO artificial dyes or colors, NO gelatin, and NO preservatives. We only use fresh berries harvested this season from family-owned farms, located in Southern Missiouri and Illinois, who use organic practices. This specifically ensures you are receiving the most effective product possible. We use real honey from local beekeepers. Our elixir has organic Ceylon cinnamon, which is widely considered to be true cinnamon, unlike most cinnamon varieties you find in retailers. We never waver on quality!